Monday, September 8, 2014

Crafty Friends Clipboard Swap Projects

 Hey Peeps!  I can't believe the weekend is over already.  I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but at least I started on some craft fair projects.

Just wanted to share my friends projects from our altered clipboard swap!  If you would like to see the clipboard I created, check out Linda's video here.... and if you want to see what Cami made for me, visit my channel here...

Sorry, I guess I didn't take photos of Cami's clipboard for me, but you can watch the video!  Ok now I did get pictures of Kyoko's and Linda's clipboard projects.  First up is Kyoko's...  So cute!  Love that her Magnolia is on a swing!  I think it was a separate stamp from the Tilda image but it looks like is from the same stamp.



Here's a better look at Tilda..


Next up we have  Linda's project...  For the back story on this, watch Linda's video here...  LOL!!


Here's Linda's 2nd project.


And a close up of Tilda...


Again, don't forget to check out my video to see Cami's project!

Hopefully I'll have more projects to share soon!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Love the clipboards!! You gals did an amazing job with the supplies you had to use. The one in the middle from Linda is hilarious!! But still fun.
TFS!