Friday, April 11, 2014

Pig-Tailed Gorjusness

Did we make it to Friday yet?  If so.. TGIF! Back with another Gorjuss Girl birthday card for my stash.  I gotta say, I really liked how this one turned out.  I guess I'm liking red again, but wanted to keep it a bit shabby or should I say vintage-y...  Started with a white card base and added the DCWV corrugated background. Then I went through my stash and found a printed paper from one of my Prima stacks (I think), but I can't for the life of me remember which one.  Maybe you know?

So after I added some red cardstock, I decided to add some wheat colored cardstock for the sentiment. This would allow the red dress to stand out better.  I used my favorite birthday sentiment stamp, added some pearl bling, and then popped up the Gorjuss Girl using pop dots.


Here's a better look at this Gorjuss Girl.  I guess my iphone is not always good at focusing.


Across the bottom, I used some butterfly lace trim I got from Etsy and then layered some red roses over it.

I added a bow made of seam binding and then added a red rose to the middle for balance.


Here's a look at the inside of the card. Yes!  It's the Walter and Winnie stamp set again!


Ok one last stop on this Gorjuss Girl train.. see ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Ohh! Another gorjuss card!! Some lucky peeps are gonna get some gorjuss cards this year. A present in itself! Wow you blow me away with your creativity. TFS and TGIF!