Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Another Gorjuss Birthday!

Hi there!  Back with more Gorjusness to share.  I wish I busted these girlys out earlier!

This next image is actually the girl sitting on a clothesline with a pair of socks hanging on the line next to her.  I imagine she went out on the line to go get her teddy bear!  Anyway, I decided to cut her out instead and make her look like she's sitting on the fence.  Not sure I accomplished that, but that's what I was aiming for.



This card started with a white base that I layered some of my corrugated DCWV kraft paper on.  I guess I started getting a little hoardy and didn't want to use up all of my Recollections card bases! LOL!

Then I added some scrap pieces of cardstock. I think the blue ground is from the Kirby Teesdale paper pack by The Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby.  This stack is right up my alley- totally love the colors and images!

Then I layered some of my MS crafts grass border punch and the DooHickey's fence die (my favorite fence).  The background was made with the Lawn Fawn die set that contains a sun, clouds and drops.  I like that they have a stitched look and are a great size for backgrounds.


Then I paper pieced her dress using some gingham cardstock from my stash.  Below is a cluster of flowers I adhered over a DooHickey vine die cut.  All things I've been meaning to use and finally got around to!


And again we see my favorite Walter and Winnie stamp set!


Oki doki! Hopefully you are having a good week!  Be back with another card share tomorrow!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Very pretty Jenny! This layout is wonderful!
Nice design on the inside. Those stamps are growing on me. hahaha.. but will have to be good for now.
TFI!