Friday, December 6, 2013

Sister Stamps Wall Calenders

I guess you could say that these hanging wall calenders are my signature calender each year.  But as mentioned before, I try to change them up each time so that customers don't get bored of the same old thing.  This year I decided to make it so that the calender doesn't need to flip over as in year's past... So in order for it not to be too long, I included two months on each panel.  Here's some of my samples...













You get the idea right?  So, the ones below are pretty much the same except that they are not opened up.






Back soon with some Hello Kitty versions of this type of calendar.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Each one is so pretty. I like this style.

eva said...

i love every one! how do you make so many?!

~* steph :) *~ said...

sooo pretty, jenny! love them! wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)