Monday, December 3, 2012

Revisiting Ayako

I'm pretty certain that behind Kiyomi, Ayako is the next most popular image.  I'm guessing everyone likes her umbrella?  I guess I can't choose since I like all of them!  I guess I think of them as my children.  Silly yah? It's so weird to think of things that are not even alive as my children.  I guess it's cause I name them and give them some personality when I introduce them to world, so I feel a connection to each and every one of them.  

OK back to the project.. Yes, yet another frame.  If you've been visiting me all week, it's pretty much the same sphiel... enlarged image, colored & cut out and popped up onto a washi covered frame.


Here's a close up of Ayako...


Be back soon with more to share!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Beautiful frame and Ayako is gorgeous! Yes she's probably one of the top sellers. Your frames are going to sell pretty quick. Love the layout
;)