Saturday, August 4, 2012

With Deepest Sympathy

I've mentioned it before, but I really hate making sympathy cards.   I normally stamp most of the card and leave the sentiment for last, but since I needed a sympathy card, I added in the kanji stamp for it.  I think that stamp is by Stampettes or Mari & Me (sorry I can't remember).  The butterfly and fern stamps are by Penny Black and are my new favorites!  Decided to go with a distress background and then stamp the butterfly using gold paint.  Stamping with the Ranger paint dabbers are awesome!  It stamps really nice and because the applicator is right on the bottle, it is not so messy.  Makes me want to get more!



Anyway, this card is on it's way to Italy.  RIP Piero... Glad we go to meet you when we visited.  You will be missed!

3 comments:

eva said...

so beautiful! love the butterfly and that kanji!

Dana C (KyStamper) said...

Beautiful card !

Leanne said...

This is beautiful. Very serene.