Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CASE'ing Heather

While blogging, I stumbled upon a blog called Bits and Pieces by Heather Telford.  I immediately fell in love with her style and spent days studying her work.  (Yes, I study).  She used a masking technique using post its to create these one layer cards using sponging.

I thought this would be a great technique for my upcoming class, so I bought me some post its to test it out.  It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be!  I'm really loving this technique and need to practice!



The large butterfly is a Penny Black stamp (can you tell its my new favorite!), and the rest of the stamps are Hero Arts.  The inks used are Momento.. never even thought of using Momento inks in this way before.  Thank you Heather for the great inspiration!  Be sure to check out her other cards here...

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Very pretty!! Love how elegant it looks. Thanks for the link.
;)