Friday, November 11, 2011

Sister Stamps Coaster Calendars

First of all, I'd like to wish my OLDER brother a very Happy Birthday! I think its so cool that today is 11/11/11 and it's his birthday! Happy B-day Dude... see you in a few months! Don't laugh.. I'm still learning how to use my new camera and I'm failing. Woke up early to try to utilize daylight, but it's so darn dark nowdays, it didn't really work and I ended up having to use my flash anyway. So I decided to make a few Sister Stamps coaster calendars too. I'm kinda hoping these don't sell so I can give them away.. Win-Win right? Thanks for stopping by! I have more craft fair stuff up my sleeve to check back soon.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Love these Jenny! I like how the calendars hang from the rings and they look great with the SS images!