Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More HK Wall Calendars

Wanted to make a sweet looking HK calendar and decided to go all pink with this one... Found these coordinating papers at the Rubber Stamp Exp in Honolulu- sorry, can't remember what brand it was but the booth carries the same colors but in different prints like polka dots, gingham, etc. I wish I bought more now that I'm making these calendars. Next time I go to one I'll have to load up on different colors.. only got pink and green this time. Have several more HK calendars to share.. Yikes- time is running out yah? Better get cracking!

2 comments:

Joy said...

What a sweet-a -liciuos calendar!You're really making some really cute ones!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit with me at the Hilo Ace! Love my magnet board, so cute!And, yes, those goodies got me through the busy day!Thanks again!

Cyndi said...

wow, this fabulous!