Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Duo Of Blue Calendars

Do you like my post title? I guess I have too much Top Chef on the brain! Ha ha! So, as crafters, we all know that its much easier to mass produce something right? Well, I cut up several sets of this blue and green combo paper and decided to make two different calendars featuring the same paper/color scheme. Here's the Hello Kitty version.. And here's the butterfly version! I used my new Lifestyle Crafts butterfly die since its quite large and had nice detail. I like it a lot and might go back and get the monarch butterfly die too. Changed up the buttefly when you flip the calendar over... And added some embellies to the bottom for fun... Hope you liked it!

2 comments:

Annie's Creations said...

Jenny...love your color scheme on these! kyoootee!

Joy said...

you are definitely on the roll with these pretty calendars! love what you did! hope you sold out on them! have a good day :)