Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stamp Layering Card Class Bonus

Every now and then I like to treat my students to a bonus project. Its fun to give them something extra when they least expect it. I had bought this new Hero Arts cling set by Basic Gray after the class announcement was made, but I really wanted to use it in a layering card, so I thought it would be nice to feature it in the class. I procrastinated and procrastinated, and finally came up with the design the morning of the class! Yikes- talk about cutting it close! So- here's the card... And here's the close up of the berries I stamped in versamark and added some gold mica powder. Mica powder doesn't seem to photograph well, but I think you can see enough of it here. Supplies:
  • All stamps- Hero Arts
  • Cardstock-Bazzil
  • Mica powder
  • Distress inks
  • Brilliance inks

1 comment:

kris said...

Jenny this is gorgeous!!! i bet your students loved this!!