Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone! I know, I've been very bad at posting here, but to see what I've been up to, check out the Sister Stamps blog. Today is your last chance to enter to win the new release stamps, so check out this post for more info on how to enter. So here's the Halloween goodies I made for some blogging friends when I visited Honolulu the other weekend. We had so much fun eating and talking that we shut the place down! They were turning off the lights and all! So much fun to see everyone. Can't wait till we can hang out again! Back to the project... Picked up these awesome dies and matching stamps from Papertrey Ink. They are quickly becoming my FAVORITE company! Anyway, I decided to emboss the faces onto the bag die and then added on their "accessories". Everyone seemed to like these cuties and the best part was that they didn't take that long to make! Thank you Cami, Linda and Aunty Jan for all the yummy goodies! See ya next time Kyoko! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

SuiLan said...

Sounds like you ladies had a blast! Cute Halloween projects! Have a good one!

kris said...

Cuties!!! Happy Halloween!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute treat holder's Jenny!

Leanne said...

Super cute and FUN!!
Sounds like you ladies had a lot of fun.
Happy Halloween Jenny!
*:)

Annie's Creations said...

super cute!!!