Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Girl's Day!

Happy Girl's Day everyone! Made a few treats for the girls at IS and wanted to share them with you. Made those cute treat card boxes again but this time I turned them sideways, and I think it like it better! Didn't really plan on doing it this way- can you tell by the way my washi paper is placed on there? Would've looked nicer if I did it the other way, but oh well, it'll have to do. Inked up my Dandelion Designs japanese doll stamps from last year. These are great to bring out each year for girl's day.. Love the sentiment too... And used a couple of my sister's designs here since they are also japanese girls... You see the candy inside? Its called Melty Blend and its so awesome! Just melts in your mouth! My favorite is the chocolate strawberry flavor, but we ate that a couple of weeks ago for Valentine's Day, so this is all I had left. Believe me, it was a mental battle deciding if I wanted to share these chocolates or keep them for myself!!! LOL! Hope the girls like it as much as I do!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

o! these are sooo cute Jenny!! I love the idea of Girl's Day!! I wish we had that here in L.A. I'll have to adopt that for next year. I have a question, I love your sister's images, does she sell them? i'd love to get them, they are perfect japanese dolls! TFS!!

Happy Honu said...

Jenny: I love all those creations. I do love your sister's designs, are she selling them because I would love to get a hold of them. I do have the dandelion ones. Gotta try those chocolates too :) thanks for inspiring and hope all is well in the BIG Big Island =)

ShaniKulani said...

Such cute gifts! the gals are gonna love them :) and I know...sometimes chocolate has that hold on me too ;) happy girls day!!

eunice said...

OMG,Jenny! These are the absolute cutest Girls Day treats ever! You did an awesome job with that treat-card template...yours turned out way better than any of the ones I've seen over @ splitcoast! Happy Girls Day to you!

Teri said...

Happy Girl's Day! Love these treats for the ladies, they will love them too! sounds too yummy, I would've kept then for myself! (just kidding!)

Poupée said...

So neat, you are very talented!