Sunday, November 21, 2010

Butterfly Calendar

Found this paper stack I bought awhile ago and decided to make a calendar with it. I love pink and brown together, plus it had butterflies, plus it was glittery! Yay- some of my favorite things all rolled together in one! Kept everything fairly simple and just added some punch accents here and there. Hope you like it! Got a little scared when I went to the Egplants Craft Fair last night. Everyone I ran into said they were coming to the craft fair. I'm glad the word is getting out via word of mouth and the flyers we made. Just getting a little nervous now because I need to make more stuff! OK- back to work.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what a beautiful calender, nice colors too
hugs andrea

Amy said...

Awesome calendar Jenny, each month is more beautiful than the last and I love the pink & brown color scheme! Just gorgeous!

Creative Grammie said...

Hi Jenny;
I love the color combination too. Another great calendar. TFS