Monday, October 18, 2010

Popcorn Bear

I really can't remember when I used my one and only Popcorn Bear stamp. Frankly, I don't think I ever did. I thought this set was cute because you could stamp or write messages on his paper. Had to dig him out of my stash to make a sample for Island Scrapbooking since Michele just brought them in. These flew out the door and I only saw one left! I guess everyone loved Popcorn Bear! Here's a close up of Popcorn... Decided to make this an easel card, so added a sentiment on the inside and popped it up with a pop dot. Supplies:
  • Popcorn Bear- Crafter's Companion
  • Friends to the end sentiment- CC's Designs
  • DP- Best Creations
  • Oval and scallop oval punches- SU
  • Flourish punch- EK Success
  • Ribbon
  • Lacey squares die- Spellbinders
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Flowers- Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts

No comments: