Friday, October 1, 2010

Last of the Acetate Card Class Samples

I know, junk photo- the reflection totally takes away from the card. I used the same technique that I've used in other diamond glaze/acetate cards but this time used gold tissue. I love how dramatic it looks! Thanks Aunty for the advice! Guess I was going for an asain look to this card, so naturally I chose red to go with the gold. Finally picked up this Hero Arts cling stamp I've been wanting since I got into distressing. I think it nicely shows off the technique. Here's a close up of the butterfly. Well, that was the last of the cards for my upcoming class. Who knows if I'll ever work with acetate again after this class! Wish me luck! Supplies:
  • Acetate
  • Butterfly stamp- Hero Arts
  • Diamond Glaze
  • Glitter
  • Tissue paper
  • Cardstock- Bazzil

No comments: