Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heartfelt Ornaments

Made more samples for Island Scrapbooking in preparation for the Anniversary Sale. I thought these Heartfelt Creations ornament dies/stamps were pretty neat. To make my life easier, I decided to emboss the ornaments in gold on red cardstock so no coloring for me. Embossed some bling cardstock for the background and "hung" the ornaments from the top of the card. I think the hardest part was adhering the gold cord to the card. Here's a better look at the ornaments... Supplies:
  • Ornament stamps and dies- Heartfelt Creations/Spellbinders
  • Embossing Folder- Tim Holtz
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Embossing powder
  • Gold cord

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I really love the design of your card - its really stunning!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!

Janis said...

Love the details in your card. The embossing totally added another dimension to the card. Have a great week!!

Kyoko said...

Whoa sister ... your card looks super elegant! You put a lot of work into it and it shows!