Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spoiled

Just wanted to share/thank some sweet gals for all the goodies/cards I received lately... Well, one of them was awhile ago.. sorry Linda for not posting earlier! She gave me this cute double pocket bag filled with some velcro I wanted and YOGURTLAND bucks (YUM!). Thanks for the Sweet RAK! Miss you! Hope we can craft together again soon! Next is more goodies from Debi- she gave me more than this but this is the most recent. Debi is my CBFF (Crafting BFF!) We are both instructors at Island Scrapbooking and share the love of crafting. She teaches me so much! I'm so glad she moved to Hilo and feel so blessed to have met such a talented friend. She said she thought of me when she got this set since I love snowflakes! We also both discovered Walmart has a pretty good selection of crochet lace too. Thanks for the goodies! And this beautiful card is from Teri. She was so sweet to send a thank you card for the b-day gift I sent her earlier. I just love that flower printed ribbon. Such a simple card but so pretty! Thanks Teri! I'll be back soon with my September OCS from Brenda... you are gonna love it!!

No comments: