Friday, September 24, 2010

September Tag Swap

My GF Kyoko is hosting a Christmas Tag Swap every month.. go check out her blog for the swap announcement if you want to participate next month. I really like this swap since you can swap 3 tags with someone else and should have enough by Christmas time!! Yay! This month I was soooo excited and nervous to be paired up with Cami.. She does such beautiful work that its a little intimidating to be paired up with her. I met Cami at the Islander Girl's Social in August and she's so much fun- I'm so glad we were sitting on the same table! So, here's the tags I'm sending to Cami.. Hope she likes it. I used one of my new LOTV images again for the tags. These images are good sized, so it was difficult to choose one that would fit on a tag. As you can see, they don't fit, so I had to have the angel hang off the tag so that there would be enough room for the "to/from". Again I decided not to make them identical since I get bored easily, so I changed up the colors a bit to give Cami some options. This time I was akamai (smart) and made 6 tags- 3 for me and 3 for Cami! Yay! Now I have some for me too. I should have done that last month too but didn't think about it till afterwards. I think I'm gonna go back and make a set of those for me too. Hope you like it Cami! Here's close ups of each tag.... Supplies:
  • Angel stamp- LOTV
  • To/From: Hero Arts
  • DP: Doodlebug,
  • Labels dies: Spellbinders
  • Stickles

8 comments:

Janis said...

Those angels are so sweet! I'm sure that Cami will love them. I love the CS that you chose to offset them just a little. TFS! Have a great weekend!!

Joy said...

you made such sweet tags! love these! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Shirley N said...

Love your tags, soooo precious!

Brenda said...

these are such cute tags. she will love them!

Islander Girl said...

OMG I just adore your tags!!! I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it! I need to start on my tags also! Ugh! Thanks for the inspirations!

Elena said...

Jenny....your tags are so sweet....love them lots!

Cyndi said...

these are really pretty cards!

eunice said...

Oh, more LOTV cuties! Your tags are absolutely adorable, Jenny...but oh they are so cute, who would want to use them! Cami will be thrilled to add these to her collection!