Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Milton & Co Christmas

I promised you more Milton & Co. stamps by Wild Rose studio, so here it is! Played around with different shades of brown on this card and it gave an older look to Milton, which I kinda like paired up with this paper. This is really old DCWV Christmas stack paper I found one day while cleaning up. Kept this one simple by just adding in a "Noel" sentiment to a spellbinder label and then I was done! Sometimes simple is better yah? Here's a closer look at Milton... Supplies:
  • Milton stamp- Wild Rose Studio
  • Labels- Spellbinders
  • DP- DCWV
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Noel sentiment- CC's Designs

3 comments:

Michele said...

Very cute image!! And yes I agree, sometimes simple really is better! :-)

1LuvnMama said...

Is it that time of the year already? Luv this cutie! :)

mst822 said...

Very cute card, Jenny! Milton is adorable! Luv how you colored him!
Tammy