Friday, August 13, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

OK- We all know that it won't snow in Hawaii (except for Mauna Kea), but a girl can dream can't she?? In all actuality, I really just wanted to try the emboss resist technique again. If you know me, I always say that I can't emboss for beans, but Debi has got me back into it and ya know what??? I CAN emboss! :) So I embossed these snowflakes from CC's Designs AmyR stamps, and then distressed over it. I must say that this technique comes out very nice. Added in the "Let it Snow" sentiment that comes in the same set. Now that I feel like I can emboss, I am thinking of buying some more embossing powder in different colors! Woo Hoo! Supplies:
  • Snowflake and sentiments- CC's Designs
  • Distress Inks- Ranger
  • Embossing Powder- Judikins

1 comment:

eunice said...

All I can say is WOW! :)