Saturday, June 19, 2010

Let's Chill!

Yay! Its the weekend!!! Woo hoo! I totally need some R&R this weekend. Just got this new Honey Summer stamp by CC's Designs and wanted to make a card with it... For some reason, I felt she should be citrusy (is that a word?), so I used yellow, green, and orange. This Honey stamp reminds me of my daughter since she's such a beach bum right now. Kept the card simple again and not a lot of detail to the layout. Here's a close up of Honey... Supplies:
  • Honey stamp- CC's designs
  • Oval and scallop oval nesties- Spellbinders
  • DP- Doodlebug
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Flower crystals- Kaisercraft
  • Let's Chill sentiment- Hero Arts

3 comments:

Creative Grammie said...

This is such a cute card, makes me want to go outside and stick my feet into the kiddie's pool and relax! hehehehe

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the bright colors. TFS :)

eunice said...

So bright and summery! Cute!