Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Friends Are Special Treasures

Had some craft therapy the other day with my girls at Island Scrapbooking. It was so nice to just talk story and have a good time.... I'm so blessed to have met such a talented group of ladies!

When I get "stuck" on a card that I can't seem to finish, I often consult with one (or all) of them to help me finish my project. I took this half done project to the store and the girls helped me choose a nice sentiment to finish off the card. This "thinking of you" sentiment was just the right size and font to match this card. Thanks girls! I decided to use the mica powders again on the sentiment so that it matched the flourish at the bottom of the card. I finished off the card with the iron gate border punch by Martha Stewart. I was afriad I wasn't going to use this punch much, but got it anyway and I'm not sorry I did... I've been using it quite often on my recent projects. Its works nicely with this Hero Arts stamp set I just got. I love it when you can find things that are not made by the same manufacturer that actually go together! So glad its Wendesday already! Yay!

Supplies: Distress inks- Ranger All stamps- Hero Arts Iron gate punch- Martha Stewart Crafts Cardstock- Bazzil Mica powders

1 comment:

Maylee said...

These are beautiful Jenny, love the distress look and that punch is perfect.