Friday, April 9, 2010

Mmmmm Strawberries!

I totally cased this project from Michelle at Mushi's Creative Inspiration. I saw this Strawberry template awhile back and knew I wanted to do something with it, but wasn't sure until I saw this basket. It was a little tricky but I finished. I think it would have been easier with 2 more hands! The cool thing is that the strawberries themselves can hold little goodies in them! Yummy!
Supplies:
DP- Lasting Impressions
Stem- IS Laser cuts (Plumeria)
Ribbon
Cardstock- Bazzil
Swirl punch- Paper shapers
White flowers- Prima
Stickles
mini brads

3 comments:

Joy said...

cute project...I know Michelle was on a roll at one point with these. they turn out so cute! now if I can find the time to try and make these =) love the basket too. hope you have a great weekend!

joni h said...

awesome, jenny! your strawberries look good enough to eat! enjoy your weekend!

1LuvnMama said...

OMGosh, you attempted this project, good for you! When I saw Michelle's I thought there was no way! Looked too hard, but yours came out great! Wanna do mines? Hee, hee!