Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Belated Belated Birthday Liane!

Talk about a really really really late birthday card! I'm ashamed to tell you when my friend Liane's birthday really was.. so I won't! Anyway, since I'm sooooo late, I thought I should make this an extra special birthday card, so I "bear"ed down and made a double shaker. Used this cute bear cupcake image from TSRD and added the candle since it was a birthday card. The sentiment is by Hero Arts- I thought it matched really well since the shaker is like the sprinkles!
Here's another shot to show you the shaker part- microbeads in the front and dew drops in the back. Hope she liked it! Sorry it was so late Liane!

5 comments:

mst822 said...

Such an adorable card, Jenny! Luv that image, it's so cute! Great sentiment too!
Tammy

Unknown said...

Your card is awesome! Love shaker cards. I will try to make a double shaker card. Your friend will love this card! TFS :)

Teri said...

Liane will love her double shaker card! I love the image too, so cute!

Cyndi said...

super cute shaker card! i love that little bear!

Leslie's pics said...

hmmmmm....can I tell everyone when Liane's birthday was?? hahahahhaaa! shame on you! Cute card though!! :)