Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet Box In A Bag

Here's my other box in a bag. I modified it a little since the Doodlebug paper is not heavy weight and I was afraid it might rip. I thought this paper was so cute with all the sweets on it that I found a way to make it work. I ended up adding another strip of cardstock to the top of the bag to give the top more weight. For fun, I added a strip across the top so that it looked like a handbag. Secured it using a velcro dot again- I love how this came out and will definitely be making more in the future! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments! Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil DP- Doodlebug Designs Flower- Prima Brad- American Crafts Scallop Border punch- Fiskars

2 comments:

Joy said...

love this box in a bag thing...love that you can make it all sizes too! so cute! love the DP you used! TFS!

Enjoli said...

I love this bag especially since it is my favorite DP!! So cute!! =)