Saturday, March 27, 2010

More RAKs I forgot to post!

Boy oh boy have I been bad about posting RAKs! Forgot to post this cute RAK from Donna. She made these sweet baskets out of packages for Girl's Day. I love the paper she used to make the basket! Thank you Donna! Next, Debi made me a goodie bag for Girl's Day too. She even included a Pink Gem Designs stamp! So cute! Then my cousin Laura gave me lots of stuff including a Hello Kitty recycle bag!! :) Woo Hoo! Now I have the green one and the pink one! Thank you Laura! Finally- Aunty Jan sent me some awesome paper by Best Creation- Sorry no photo but I'll make something soon with it. She's so sweet- all I asked her was where she got the paper she used on my other Aunty's card and then she mailed some to me, along with more paper that I didn't even ask her about! She also sent me some mini milk cartons that she cut for me using her SU die. I'm so happy because I ordered the die but it was on back order, so I can still make some stuff until my order arrives. Thank you Aunty! I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family!

No comments: