Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January OCS

I was sooo happy when I found out that I was paired up with Enjoli for the January OCS! Its so weird that we live on the same Island but keep missing each other. Hopefully I'll be able to meet her in person this Saturday at the Cherry Blossom Festival in Waimea. Anyway, here's the card I made for her. I decided to make one of my old favorites- the Surprise Pop Up Card. Haven't done this one in awhile, so I needed to look at the instructions again. This card is pretty easy to make and is fun for the recipient. It was so fun, I made several cards to give away. I found out that you can also slip a gift card inside so that when the card is open, it will reveal the gift card. Here's what it looks like when its popped up... Here's the top part that slides out... And here's a close up of the cutie from the new Hero Arts clear set. Supplies: Girl stamp- Hero Arts DP- Bo Bunny Cardstock- Bazzil Flowers- Prima Sentiments- Hero Arts Here's the card from Enjoli! I love it! Lolli Anya is one of my favorites and I love the DP she used. Here's the card when you open it- its a slider card...
And here's a close up of Lolli Anya...
I love Teri's OCS! Thanks Teri for coordinating this! And Thank You Enjoli for a totally cute card!
On another note, I've been very bad about not posting some of my RAKs and December OCS, so I'll be back soon to post those..

No comments: