Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Enjoli!

I finally got to meet Enjoli from Stampin Under The Sun yesterday at the Waimea Cherry Blossom Festival. After a rough trip from Hilo, I was happy to go shopping at the craft fair. I knew Enjoli would have a booth there, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to finally meet her and drop off her birthday present. Hope she likes it! Here's the card and goodies I gave her...
Decided to use my new CC's Sugarplums stamp from the Spring set. I've been playing around with using more muted/pastel colors, which is very challenging for me. Normally I use a lot of bright colors, so I had to consciously remember to only use pastels.
Here's the gift bag I made using 12x12 paper. I found the tutorial for this on Elena's blog.. Thanks Elena! I had the instructions for awhile now, but haven't made one till now.
Inside the gift bag, I made this mailbox using the new Happy Mail template from Lauren Meader at My Time Made Easy LLC. Its a really cute size for holding small goodies...
Enjoli's husband was kind enough to take a photo of us at the fair.... She had so much cute stuff, I had to restrain myself! Thanks Enjoli for the goodies! It was so nice meeting you!
I also went to visit my friend's daughter's booth called Sugarberry Soaps. I got some cute star shaped handsoaps from them and wish I took photos of their other stuff. They make these cute popsicle shaped soaps in different scents- looks good enough to eat!
We ended up staying to see the Taishoji Taiko performance too. The girls couldn't see since there was a big crowd, so my DH carried them... I just had to get a photo!
Yesterday sure pooped me out! We got home at around 5pm and I slept until this morning!!!

3 comments:

Maylee said...

What a cute gift you've made for Enjoli! I adore that Sugarplum image! The craft fair sure sounds like fun, look at that, you guys are in short sleeve shirts...still cold and rainy here! TFS : )

Unknown said...

So beautiful gift! I'm sure Enjoli will love it. Nice pictures TFS :)

Teri said...

Love your card and gift for Enjoli! Both of you are so sweet! See you on Sunday!!