Thursday, February 25, 2010

February OCS- A Card for Tia

I'm hoping that Tia received my card by now.... Here's the card I made for her. I just got my Lili of the Valley order in and could not wait to try them out! They are really really cute stamps and was drooling over the stamps Joy ordered from them. When I got home from Oahu, I was happy to find them waiting for me in my mailbox. :)
This little girl is so darn cute! I'm a sucker for cute girly stamps, so I couldn't pass this one up. I hope Tia likes them too!
Supplies:
Girl stamp- Lili of the Valley
DP- Doodlebug
Daisy border punch- MS Crafts
Dew Drops
Markers- Copics
Ribbon
Cardstock- Bazzil

5 comments:

Debi said...

Just precious! Love this card Jenny! Can't wait to play!

Janis said...

Love your Lily of the Valley image. So cute!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh she is a cutie patootie Jenny! I'm such a sucker too! ;)

Joy said...

awe...I wanted to order that one too but I knew I couldn't color her well. you did an awesome job! love that it's pink too! love those lili of the valley...gotta go get more! haha! happy thursday!

joni h said...

Tia is sure to love this card! It's so adorable! Love the coloring & the shimmer on her skirt!