Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweet Lolli!

I've been making so many samples for Island Scrapbooking, that I can't keep up on my posting! I am pretty sure I haven't posted this one yet, so thought I'd share it with you today. Last year, I got inspired by Chalsie's creations for Valentine's Day and made a chocolate valentine heart bouquet similar to this one. This was much easier since I found these cute heart lollipops at Walmart.
At first, I was planning on using Hello Kitty, but then saw my Lolli Anya stamp and thought she would be perfect!
Supplies:
Lolli Anya stamp- TGF
Stickles
Markers- Copics
Ribbon
Lollipops
Paper shreds
Valentine metal tin

6 comments:

Linda said...

Man Jenny, you are going to town ah! Been loving all of your creations girl! Keep it up! I gotta find my creative cap ... I think it got lost in all my junk when I was cleaning up after the craft fair in November! Heehee! Have a great week!

Teri said...

So cute! love the heart shaped lollipops and Lolli is perfect for this beautiful valentine's bouquet!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so adorable! What a cute idea, totally love it!

joni h said...

totally cute!! those lollipops look yummy! love the bling!

Denise said...

Cute, Sweet, Cute!!! Love this cute idea, and that Lolli is such an adorable image, perfect match!!

Cyndi said...

very cute and creative!