Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cris Cross Bree

Not sure where I saw this idea, but I love using Bree to deliver Valentine's! It must've been on the Club Anya and Friends blog or Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm blog. They are a great source of inspiration!
Since this Cris Cross card reminds me of an envelope, I decided to use it with Bree. Looks like she's delivering the Valentine's yah?
And did you notice??? I FINALLY got my MS Loopy border punch (and corner punch too)!!! Whoopie! I thought I missed the boat on that one since wherever I looked they were sold out and didn't expect a shipment in. Now I see that everywhere is getting their shipments in... I don't care, it was totally worth it!
Supplies:
Bree- TGF
Cardstock- Bazzil
Ribbon
DP- Imaginisce
Loopy punch- MS Crafts
Markers- Copics

2 comments:

Denise said...

This is so Beautiful, love the Anya, she is colored so perfect!!

Maylee said...

Super sweet Jenny, love her delivering Valentines! Congrat on getting "loopy loop" it's one of my favorites!