Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracy!

Its my friend Tracy's Birthday today! Woo hoo! Here's the little something I made for her b-day...I'm pretty sure she likes Gorguss girls (among other stamps), so I decided to go with them for her card and box. I used the Cottage wall DP I got from Stampin Up. This paper is so pretty! I used the A2 box since it was the only box that could hold the stuff I bought for her. Hope she likes it and doesn't have it already!
Here's a close up of the Gorguss Girl on the box.
Here's the birthday card I made that coordinates with the box.
Here's a close up of the card.
Have a great one Tracy!
Supplies:
Gorguss Girls- Sugar Nellie stamps
Cardstock- Bazzil
DP- Stampin Up
Flowers- Prima
Brads- American Crafts
Markers- Copics

2 comments:

Denise said...

Jenny,
These are Gorgeous! Love the sweet images, and the coloring of them.
Wising you a very happy Holiday Season.

Luv & Hugs,
Denise

Michelle Alejandro said...

What sweet cards! Your friend will love them!

Hugs,
Michelle