Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Blog Candy Winner!!

OK- I know you guys aren't going to believe this... but I can honestly say that my little Akemi pulled the following name for the Birthday Blog Candy Winner.... Laura! In case you aren't aware, Laura is my cousin and if you look back at all the followers on my blog, I believe she is the first one to sign up! How appropriate yah? There was no special treatment because she's family either! Promise!! Congrats Laura! I'll send it to you soon. BTW- just a bit of funny info, when my blog was initially started it was called "Like Scrap?" because my DH thought that would be sooooo funny... So I did it, and my dear cousin Laura pointed out to me that since the blog address at the time was likescrap.blogspot.com, it also looked like "Likes Crap"....LOL! So, I quickly changed everything and the rest is history. Thought you would enjoy that one! Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

kris said...

Congrats Laura!!! great blog candy! and Jenny, that is tooo funny... local inside joke, next time you should put "What? Scrap?" LOL... have a great day!! hugs, Kris

Janis said...

Jenny, thanks for sharing that story. That's too funny. Congrats to Laura for winning. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Ho, that was funny. My husband asked me what I was laughing about. LOL.

Maylee said...

LOL Jenny!

Laura said...

How funny that I won! A. must have felt the family vibe when pulling my name =). I can't wait! Thank you so much!!

Joy said...

That is SO Funny... but that's the kind of thing that happens all the time. Just like those vanity license plates, some interpretations are funny but probably not right. I think the name you have now is good too ...Crazy!Congrats to your Cuz!