Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Weekend of Classes

Phew! Another busy weekend for me! I had two classes this weekend for a total of 3 card kits to prep. My Island Scrapbooking class was more difficult to prepare as it included instruction sheets along with the kits. The other two projects were easier but still took awhile to prep. Thank goodness I prepped all the kits ahead of time, otherwise I don't think it would have gone well at all.
I already shared the card that we made in my Halloween Slider card class, so I won't share that again. Here's one of the cards we did at my club meeting card class that was held today. I decided to do a simple card featuring Dandelion Designs. I just love Jean's stuff, its sooo cute! When I had planned the card, I didn't have the new Baxter Vampire stamp yet, so I made the sample using my witch stamp. Since I also had to do a card to show them how in the class, I decided to ink up Baxter. I just love him!
Here's a close up of the witch- she's a cutie too!
Here's Baxter using the same design. Everyone seemed to have trouble using the border punch, but after awhile, they seemed to get the hang of it. They also didn't know what Dew Drops were or how you would use them on a card, so they were happy to find out.
I'll post my other projects later on. Have a great week!

2 comments:

joni h said...

These cards are great! Love your coloring!
Especially like the spider web!

Denise said...

Jenny, Thanks again for the very thoughtful card & my awesome stamp! I LOVE it. I owe you girl....take care & have a great week.
Hugs~