Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two Scoops Rice Make 'N Take

Happy Sunday Everyone! I am headed to Ben Franklin today to take my daughter and her BFF to their Halloween make 'n takes. I'm sure it will be fun for both of them- and me too.
I forgot to post this earlier... this is the make 'n take that I did last week at Island Scrapbooking's Anniversary. We didn't know how many people would come and do the make 'n take, so I only cut about 20 kits. When the doors opened, I had so many customers people peeked in and came back later because it was full. Sorry ladies! Next time we'll plan for more people to join in... maybe we need have a bigger table too!
So I decided to use the Sizzix XL Scallop Bag die. It was funny to hear most of the customers say that they actually had that die at home but never made it yet! Hopefully this will inspire them to use it more. I also decided to use a stamp from one of the Two Scoops Rice sets since they were new to the store. They were so popular that the sets sold out immediately! Who can resist them? I couldn't... they are so cute!
Supplies:
Fairy baby stamp- Two scoops rice
Circle punch- Paper shapers
Scallop Circle- Quickutz
DP- Bo Bunny
Cardstock- Bazzil
Ribbon
Scallop Bag die- Sizzix
Markers- Copics

3 comments:

Les said...

oh my gawd! what a cute stamp! :)

Amy said...

This is SO sweet, I would have loved to do your make & take too... sounds like it was quite the success!

Islander Girl said...

Oooh cute!!! I need to get that die!!! Too bad you're not here, I would love to go to your Make n take demo's!!! Let us know when you're here so we can meet up again!!!

Aloha!