Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge

So, I've totally never done a challenge before, but thought I'd enter for the hell of it since it turns out my card meets all of the criteria! Yay! I really didn't plan it that way, but the requirements for the challenge was that you had to use a punch, a tag, and something with dots. I had printed up a bunch of new digis I bought from Two Scoops Rice recently and wanted to make some Halloween cards with them. I also wanted to use my new punches now that Teri showed me how to use them correctly. Thank you Teri! Check out the details on the challenge here.. Prize is provided by Your Next Stamp!
Supplies:
Ghost digi- Two Scoops Rice
Trick or Treat sentiment- Dandelion Designs
Spiderweb corner and border punch- Martha Stewart
Drippy Goo Punch- Martha Stewart
DP- Doodlebug
Cardstock- Bazzil
Ribbon

8 comments:

joni h said...

spoooky! very cute! I love the spider webs!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute ghost inside the spider web!
hugs,
Cabio

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This card is so adorable! That spider web is really cool! I'm so happy you joined in the fun and tried your 1st challenge:)

LORi said...

Oh My...This is absolutely spooktacular!!! Thanks for joining us this week!!!

Laura said...

the spiderweb punches look really good! I was debating getting those cause I wasn't sure how it would look.

Annie said...

oooooooooooooh spooky card - love it - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
Hope you'll find time to play with us again next week and good luck with the prize draw.

Ann xxx

Maureen said...

Too cute! Love all the punching and that ghost is adorable!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

Sheri