Sunday, October 4, 2009

Itty Bitty Betty and Bobby

I was soooo happy to get the new Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Betty and Bobby Halloween stamp set! When I went to Honolulu, I only had time to go to one store and I was told they were all out... My friend Debi went to Honolulu after me and came back with the set for me! Yippee! Thanks Debi!
Used my favorite spiderweb punches again to frame the image. Since the webs make it very busy, I decided not to put anything else on the card that would distract from the image. Hope you like it!
Supplies:
Itty Bitty Betty & Bobby- PCS
Spiderweb punches- Martha Stewart
markers- Copics
Dew Drops
Cardstock- Bazzil

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! Great job. Nice new background :)

Kyoko said...

Hey Jenny! Love your card! I'm on the hunt for the spider web punch b/c most of the stores are SOLD OUT! Sigh...

kris said...

Hi Jenny! this is such a cute and fun Halloween card! love the border punch! hugs, Kris