Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Howdy Partner!

We missed little Ethan's 1st birthday party this past weekend, so I wanted to wish him a Happy Belated Birthday! Their birthday theme was cowboys, so I immediately thought of the Pink Cat Studio Ethan digi! How perfect is that? I just love this digi but rarely use it since I don't know many people who are cowboys. Since that was his baby theme too, I wasn't going to give up this chance to use my digi.
Not sure if you notice but I cut out the balloon he's holding. I like that effect a lot and need to remember to use it more often. Sorry, I don't recall what company the DP is from since it was a scrap.
Supplies: Ethan digi- Pink Cat Studio Cardstock- Bazzil DP- ??? Scrap Howdy Partner sentiment- printed from computer Rectangle dies- Spellbinders circle punch- Paper shapers and Marvy Arch border punch- Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Jodi said...

This is an adorable card, and how perfect that the stamp is named Ethan !
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Thank you so much for my adorable Hello Kitty Halloween card! I love it so much! Thank you for the coupons and the images too, you are too sweet and can't wait to meet you in person one day!

Big Hug,
Michelle