Friday, August 14, 2009

Swinging Elzy

Hi Everyone! Thought I'd "swing" on by to share with you this "swinging" card I made using my new Elzybell stamp. (I know... I'm lame) I just love the fact that you can make it interactive!!! She really swings on her swing. I know I couldn't capture a photo of her swinging, so I took these photos using my flash so you can see her shadow and know that she is free to move around the circle! Supplies used: Elzybell stamp- Elzybells Markers- Copics Hello stamp- Hero Arts Cirlce. scallop circle and flower dies- Spellbinders DP- Doodlebug Designs BTW- don't you just love this DP? Its by Doodlebug.. they also have the same strawberry pattern in pink! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

joni h said...

Adorable and very creative! I love the DP!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so cute! Love how she is suspended in air!

Kyoko said...

OMG, what a great idea to make your swing! GREAT JOB!