Wednesday, August 26, 2009

People Really Win...

Hi Everyone! Hope you are having a good week so far. Yesterday I received my blog candy from Enjoli!!!! It totally made my day- Thank You Enjoli! She's so sweet to make all this cute stuff and give it away. I feel so fortunate.
Now for my story... whenever we have get togethers with our friends and family, everyone teases me about being on the blogs so often. I think its because everyone else talks about WOW (for you non-geeks it stands for World of Warcraft) except me. Since I don't play WOW, I don't understand the language they are speaking so I end up tuning them out and start looking at blogs again. I guess they wouldn't understand my crafting language, so we're even.
Anyway, I was showing them on my phone all the cool blog candy my fellow bloggers give away. They didn't believe me at first, but I showed them all the cool stuff that is so generously given by others. One of my friends asked me- so have you ever won before? I think he was teasing me because he thought I would probably never win. So I told him that I DID win before... (thank you to Jean from Dandelion Designs) which totally FACED him (hee hee hee - remember FACE?- picture me putting my hand in front of my face... if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about you are probably too young to remember.)
Back to my story.... the very next day I saw that I had won Enjoli's blog candy!!! Yippee! That was sooooo awesome on so many levels! hee hee hee! They were tripping out that I had actually won! So thank you Enjoli- you made my day in so many ways! Just had to share that fun story...
Also- wanted to thank Karen for another great RAK. She borrowed the idea from Ben Franklin's Joy of Crafting show. I've seen this before on other blogs but have yet to make one myself. Thanks K.I.! Now I don't have to make a sample for myself!
Here's what happens when you pull the ribbon! So clever yah?
In case you are wondering, she didn't make this for her own birthday! LOL!!! We have another friend named Karen who's birthday we celebrated that day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the blog candy! Nice RAK's :)

Elena said...

Congratulations on winning Enjoli's Blog candy. She is so awesome and inspiring! Great RAK too.

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your win!!! It's adorable!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Enjoli said...

Congratulations Jenny! I hope you enjoy the goodies. That is a funny story! =)