Monday, August 31, 2009

Panda Love

Just got back from Honolulu and had a lot of fun shopping! Got to hang out with Aunty Jan- craft god, and went shopping at Cute Stuff, Pineapple Cove, and Photocraft. Yay! That was so much fun and got lots of cool stuff. Mostly paper this time- tried to find stuff I couldn't get here in Hilo. It was nice to finally meet a fellow blogger, I met Man Le at her store, Pineapple Cove. She was really nice and has a great selection of paper! Check out her blog here.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet up with Linda... shucks, I'm sure that would've been fun! Next time Linda!
Speaking of Linda, if you like Twilight, you gotta check out this blog...Its hilarious! I was totally bored on Saturday while waiting for the wedding, so I was looking at blogs and stumbled on this one. It totally entertained me for a good part of that wait. Even if you don't know anything about Twilight, you should check it out (honestly, I don't know anything about the story but its still fun!).
After visiting Man Le, I went to my Copics class at Photocraft. Learned some new techniques, but did a horrible job coloring. How embarassing! I guess I don't know how to color in the lines- sorry not showing that piece of junk. Need to practice more...
The "coolest" thing about shopping at Photocraft on weekends is the shave ice! I just love being able to shop and eat shave ice... excuse me..."ice shave".... I always forget that Hilo people say "ice shave" instead of shave ice. Thanks Aunty for the Ice Shave!
OK- now on to the card... The minute I saw this panda stamp at Island Scrapbooking, I had to have it! Its part of a new clear set of stamps from Inkadinkado. They remind me of musubis. I actually made this card before I left on my trip.
Here's a close up...
Supplies:
Panda stamp- Inkadinkado
Heart Die- Spellbinders
Glitter paper- Doodlebug
Dragonfly washi- Hanko
Love you sentiment- TPC
Have a good week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have one?

Michele said...

Adorable card!Great job!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Those pandas are too cute! You hit all the hot spots on your trip! Have a great week!

Joy said...

cute card! those pandas really do look like some musubis wrapped in nori! TFS! glad you had a blast visiting and checking out the hottest crafting spots we got! have a good one!

Kyoko said...

OMG, Joy is right, the pandas really look like musubis! Too bad you didn't hook up with Linda. I'm sure you did a great job with your coloring ... we always criticize our own works of "art". LOL! I hope you get my package soon...

Huggies,
Kyoko