Monday, August 10, 2009

Cards for Hospice

Designed by Karen Inouye Hi Everyone! I sure had a busy weekend! First, I had a dreaded dentist appointment, then headed to teach my class, then prepped more kits for today's card making workshop, then went to today's Hoaloha meeting and made a lot of cards! Phew- where did the weekend go? Anyway, here are the cards we ended up making today to donate to Hospice. Our club does several service projects a year, and since Keiki Cards closed down, we started asking around to see if other organizations needed donated cards. My friend Karen I. had volunteered to coordinate this project, so I told her I'd help her out and come up with 2 cards. She came up with three by herself. Sorry, not sure where she got all her materials from, but I can list the supplies used for my cards. Anyway, they asked for cards for Thinking of You and Sympathy cards, so here's what we came up with. Designed by Karen Inouye Designed by Karen Inouye Supplies used: Leaf stamp- Stampin Up Thinking of You stamp- Hero Arts Dew Drops Ribbon Swiss dots embossing folder- Cuttlebug Cardstock- Bazzil Markers- Copics Supplies used: Butterfly stamp- Hero Arts Cherry blossom die- Sizzix With Sympathy sentiment- Custom Laser cut by Island Scrapbooking Markers- Copics Stickles Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kyoko said...

Such sweet cards for an awesome organization! You and your friends are so caring in donating cards to places in need. TFS!