Friday, August 21, 2009

Anya Blog Award

Hi Everyone,
I'm so ditzy sometimes... I saw this cute blog award on Joni's blog and didn't even realize she was giving it to me!?? She's so sweet- she always leaves nice comments for me. Thank you Joni! It thrills me to think that I actually inspire her!?
There are just too many of you out there that I find inspiring... just look at my sidebar?! That's not even all of the blogs I visit regularly either. So this goes out to anyone who puts their work out there for us to see (and copy!). I just love getting new ideas and you crafty bloggers out there have inspired me to USE the stuff I buy! hee hee hee.
Have a nice 3-day weekend!

3 comments:

joni h said...

A very deserving award, if I can say so myself!!
I look forward to see what you create. I'm very good at copying!! My middle name is Xerox.
Have a great weekend.

Jodi said...

Very sweet of her to share the award with you!!
Congratulations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

congrats on this award! isn't she just the cutest thing! I'm so glad I got one too!