Sunday, June 28, 2009

Relaxing With Elliot

What a lazy Sunday.... I spent most of today vegging out in front of the TV. I finally got myself off the couch to work on a cool new card, which I'll be posting later. I'm sure its not new for most of you bloggers out there, but its definitely the first time for me.
Anyway, made this card yesterday for one of my friends. She retired recently, so I thought I'd send her a card to congratulate her. Couldn't resist using this new Dandelion stamp... Elliot the elephant is one of my favorites from Jean's collection. See her new stamps here. Now I wish I got the accompanying sentiment... It had something to do with relaxing. Darn!
Supplies used:
Elliot stamp- Dandelion Designs
Markers- Copics
Flower and circle dies- Spellbinders
Ribbon
Relax sentiment- Sizzix Deco Strip die
Stickles
Cardstock- Bazzil
Hope the rest of your weekend is spent relaxing!

No comments: