Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Halau Hula O Anya

Once upon a time, many years ago... believe it or not....I actually danced hula! Yes, my mom did force me to take lessons and eventually gave up making me go. This stamp reminds me of those days after school when I used to go to practice and dance with other girls my age. Naturally, I had to make more than one Hula Anya so she can be part of a halau! They are so perfectly in sync too- much better than my halau ever was!
Supplies used:
Hula Anya stamp- The Greeting Farm
Markers- Copics
DP- Stamping Station, In Glitz
Cardstock- Bazzil
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love it!! I use to dance Hula Professionally at Hale Koa & Island olony Hotel. I love that stamp so much, it brings back the memories......aww to be young again!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Love this...i miss dancing Hula with halau...what memories....TFS