Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Princess Calendar

I'm soooooo late in making this calendar for my friend Ella. She wanted one for her granddaughter who loves Princesses. Since the first few months of 2009 is gone, I decided to make the calendar starting from July 2009 to June 2010. That way, she can still make use of it. Her granddaughter's favorite color is purple, so I tried to incorporate it as much as I could. Princess stickers were by E.K. Success and DP was scraps- mainly from DCWV and Lasting Impressions. Regular cardstock is by Bazzil and DCWV. Months were cut using Sizzix month sizzlits set. Scallop circle die used is by Spellbinders and cut from Swiss Dots paper. I printed the year on cardstock and cut it from the circle Spellbinders die. Dotted Ribbon was purchased from Big Island Packaging. Stickles was used to accent plain papers (hard to see from these photos, I know).
Here's the 2010 side...
Have a great week!

3 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

it is great you did a great job TFS

Denise said...

WOW, that is just the CUTEST!! I am sure she will treasure this awesome calendar. Great job.

Unknown said...

So cute! Nice job :)