Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Anya's Debut (On My Blog)

OK- I know everyone is crazy for The Greetings Farm. Franky, I didn't think they were that cute (gasp!) when I first saw them... but now I just can't get enough! Those cute kids somehow snuck in and now I can't wait to get them all! After all, who can resist Flutter Anya? She's so cute! So along with the cuties, I had to figure out how to color them in... and my current supply of coloring mediums was just not going to cut it. Now, I know everyone is using Copic pens with great results, but I was hesitant because I knew it would be good, and knew once I tried them, I would probably have to have them all!! Against my better judgement (financially, that is), I took the plunge and bought some Copics and haven't looked back! Disclaimer... I do not claim to be a Copic expert...I'm still learning, so don't laugh at my coloring! :)
Here's a close up of Flutter Anya...
Supplies used:
Flutter Anya- The Greetings Farm
Gold Glitter- Stickles
Pens- Copics!
DP- scraps from my stash
Cardstock- Bazzil
Circle and Scallop Circle dies- Spellbinders
Its your day sentiment- Sizzix Sizzlits set
Thanks for stopping by! I'll post more Greetings Farm tomorrow.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Cute card! That image is so sweet.

Linda said...

Yay! Great job, Jenny! I just received some Anyas recently and am enjoying coloring them! TFS! xoxo, Linda